West Ham Appointed Ex-Pornstar and Adult Film Director Eve Vorley on Their Board
        West Ham Appointed Ex-Pornstar and Adult Film Director Eve Vorley on Their Board

West Ham Appointed Ex-Pornstar and Adult Film Director Eve Vorley on Their Board

Premier League    

By Anuran Haloi | Published on 12:28 PM, 13 Jan 2021






OFFPITCH tALKS SOCIAL LOGO ARTICLE LATEST NEWS


Article starts

Premier League side West Ham have appointed Eve Vorley, a director of X-rated films such as 'Lesbian Student Nurses' and 'Horny Housewives on the Job', to their board.

 

Read More: What Barcelona Must Do To Win La Liga?

 

55 years old Eve Vorley, whose real name is Emma Benton-Hughes is the partner of West Ham's co-chairman David Sullivan and has been pictured at the London Stadium watching the Hammers in action on numerous occasions. Speculations spread when she was appointed to the board of directors of West Ham. Now, she is stepping up into the day-to-day running of the club.

Vorley was a Page 3 girl and directed a number of adult films in the late 90s and early 2000s. Some of her most famous adult films are "Lesbian Student Nurses", "Naked Neighbours", "Dressed to Thrill", "Dirty Fan Male".

 The adult entertainment industry is where her partner Sullivan has made his money - in the Sunday Times richlist, Sullivan's estimated wealth came in it £1.15billion. Sullivan and Vorley met through their work in the adult industry, which is where the former Birmingham City owner also made his money.

 

With his business partner, David Gold, Sullivan started selling softcore pornographic photos. They expanded their business into sex shops, adult magazines, and several low-budget blue movies, where Eve Vorley was one of the major actresses and directors. Sullivan was a millionaire by the age of 25.

The Welsh businessman Sullivan In January 2010 with David Gold acquired a 50% share in West Ham, from CB Holding, given them overall operational and commercial control. At the end of May 2010 David Gold and David Sullivan purchased a further 10% stake in the club at a cost of £8million (£4m to CB Holding, £4m towards club debts) taking their controlling stake to 60%. Sullivan, alongside David Gold and Karren Brady, oversaw a takeover of West Ham back in 2010 and in that time have facilitated the controversial move from Upton Park to the London stadium.

The switch has yet to usher in the era of success that Gold and Sullivan was hopeful of but West Ham have had an encouraging season so far under the guidance of David Moyes.

 

Read More: The Maradona Diet To Play Against Real Madrid

 

Vorley has been appointed a director at West Ham, alongside Sullivan's son Dave. Sullivan's other son, Jack, is currently the managing director of West Ham's women's team. The fans haven't already been impressed with the club's owners, are currently doing quite well and David Moyes has led his side to 10th in the league. But the appointment of his wife also raised a few eyebrows.

His other son Jack who is the managing director of the West Ham Women's team and had a series following him called 'Britain's Youngest Football Boss' on BBC Three. It was quite a spectacle.

They are with 26 points after 17 matches, which is the same as Southampton, Aston Villa, and Chelsea.

West Ham host Burnley at the London Stadium this coming Saturday.



OFFPITCH tALKS SOCIAL LOGO EDITOR More news from Anuran Haloi

Andre Onana: Why the 24-years-old Ajax Goal Keeper got banned for 12 months?

Andre Onana: Why the 24-years-old Ajax Goal Keeper got banned for 12 months?

Published On  9:56 PM, 11 Feb 2021

Mbappe is making Real Madrid wait for a potential Messi-Neymar-Mbappe trio at PSG

Mbappe is making Real Madrid wait for a potential Messi-Neymar-Mbappe trio at PSG

Published On  10:24 PM, 09 Feb 2021

View All News by Anuran Haloi
OFFPITCH tALKS SOCIAL LOGO EDITOR Editor's Choice

View All Editor's Choice News